Shiatsu Massage is a Japanese form of massage. The word Shiatsu comes from two Japanese words - "shi" (finger) and "atsu" (pressure). In addition to the direct stimulation of pressure points along the energy pathways of your body, gentle stretching techniques are applied over a wider area of the body to integrate the point work and encourage the flow of Qi (energy) throughout the body. Shiatsu is a meditative healing art that honors the body, mind and spirit. Performed on a bolstered floor mat.
Benefits of SHIATSU:
- Restore and maintain the body’s energy, especially helpful to those suffering from fatigue and overall weakness
- Improves circulation
- Reduces stress and tension as well as anxiety and depression
- Relief from headaches
- Promotes healing from sprains and similar injuries
- Helps bring relief to arthritis sufferers
- Reduces problems with stiff neck and shoulders as well as backaches (including sciatica)
- Coughs, colds, and other sinus and respiratory problems
- Helps those dealing with insomnia
- Aids in treatment of such various things as digestive disorders, bowel trouble, morning sickness, and menstrual problems
Please wear comfortable clothing to allow stretching.
75mins / $ 120